Back again with another not-even-mid-week alcoholic treat for you!
Over the weekend I bought mini-popsicle molds, so next week be prepared for me to hop on the "poptails" train like some of my favorite bloggers recently.
But, in the meantime, we have a lot of champagne in the fridge (I don't know if you heard, there was cause to celebrate a few weeks ago when we returned home from vacation. And our friends are
So. Here's the simplest cocktail "recipe" you ever did see. Stay with me.
What it's Made of:
- ~1 cup chopped honeydew melon
- Pinch of sugar
- Sparkling wine (Barefoot is a great tasting, cheap choice!)
How it's Made:
- Pulse honeydew in a blender (or use your fancy wand blender like me!) with sugar (and perhaps a splash of water to thin it down a bit) until smooth
- Fill champagne flute 3/4ths of the way with bubbly of choice
- Slowly spoon melon puree on top of champagne, being careful it doesn't fizz-over (or not caring at all, apparently, if you're me)
- Cheers! Enjoy your Sunday?